Monday, June 7, 2010

those days,

You know THOSE days, when nothing major goes wrong but lots of little things remind you of
how impatient I can be?

Basically, it was fat kid day at the library. A summer program came to visit & they were all huge kids. I didn't understand how they were so big, I sweat off three or four pounds just walking to class.

I am sweating right now. I might short circuit my computer because of the heat.

Anyway, I have discovered how I am going to make sure people in my future are people I can be friends with.

I know, I know. I already have a best friend application, why do I need a marker for the people I consider hanging out with. Well thanks to Amber, I figured it out.

From now on, when I meet a person, I am going to ask them:

If you were to hike across Africa, would you do it
a) for Jesus/Christ/those things
b) because it is bad ass and Bear Grylls-y

I am sure most of you know the answer I am looking for, but just to play it safe with future encounters.

Also, I need a huge assorted box of sharpies for some revenge plans I have coming up, if you have a box I can borrow, I have a wooden toy gun you can hold as ransom until I return them.


God, I wish I would stop sweating.

4 comments:

  1. I think you should add that as your last question. It's important. OH, and to step up the badass factor, he's RUNNING portions of it. Across Africa. It's a race.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyle, you should totally let her borrow the sharpies. I have personally approved her revenge plan. You would be amused.

    ReplyDelete