Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I like shorts,

too bad I don't own any I can wear to work.

Once again, I find myself thinking "gurl you can do better than that."
but, I am just going to return to looking at pictures of lolcats.
I don't have the social skills to explain.

I stumbled upon this link about how birth order affects relationships. My favorite part is the part about the Clintons. Also, the fact that the Gores are getting divorced only makes me like the Clintons that much more. I am waiting to dream in Spanish, but I am also waiting for dreams involving the Clintons in Spanish. Not in that way.

Well, a little bit.
Kind of.
look at this cat:


I also heard a kid on a field trip to Texas State yell out:

"THEY DON'T HAVE DR. PEPPER ANYWHERE!!"

Welcome to Texas State kid, welcome to Texas State.

1 comment: