Sunday, April 18, 2010

TWENTYFIRSTBIRTHDAYAWESOMENESS

Because I couldn't get the taxidermied? taxidermed? taxidermy-ed lion to put up and nobody would give me $10,000, Mark and I found this bad boy at Goodwill. While we were looking at the picture this old Jewish man came up to us and was asking us why we would ever want to put it up in our house?

Well, My response was "its just so fabulous and silly."

He replied with "it makes it even sillier when those men have been in control of your land for thousands of years."

Oh, you crazy old jews.


But, we were probably going to put up this picture below it, (or something like this picture)

 a falcon punch
and then always have punch below it.


But this, is all Mark's ideas. However, I will be making the Falcon Punch and with my recent birthday gifts, it will probably take three days before we run out of ingredients for falcon punch.

Oh, and I got this awesome disco silver fur blanket!! I can't wait to move into this house. Falcon punch and disco blankets. And a huge handle of vodka. 10 days and counting...

UPDATE: I just got on target's clearance section and the fur blanket dropped from $13 to $9. So, I am now fighting Target customer service for $4.  I better win because the first lady told me it is "Sunday's" price. I bought the item at 11:38pm, so 22 mins costs $4.

Also, they have the worst waiting music in the world. I am making Mark suffer through it with me because I couldn't do it alone.

UPDATE #2: Target will be refunding me $3.92. Now I can buy almost 4 things from the dollar menu!

1 comment: