Friday, April 9, 2010

Raptor Jesus

Yesterday, Mark and I went to pick up our gigantic new couch that I found on craigslist.

We were talking about decorations we would want in our house (we move in May 1, so be prepared for a house warming party that is pending).

We both decided we wanted a taxidermy-ed something. I said I wanted a jackalope. Mark said he wanted a giant boar (or something like that). So I got back on craigslist to continue my addiction.

Oh, I got a free rug tuesday from craigslist, it is awesome and blue and from ikea.

Anyway, I found this spectacular specimen:


I sent the poster an email and it read like this:

So, I will give you $100 for the lion.
I think you should do it, I plan on using it as my head board.
And probably attaching it to a cross, jesus style.



I am still waiting for their response. I have my fingers crossed, they were asking for $10,000 but who on craigslist has that kind of money? no body.

I also plan on getting this framed:


I cannot wait to move into this house. Mostly because I will be one block away from Twin Liquors. I swear I am moving into the greatest house. When we went to tour the house with the agent, they had a picture of the pee-dancing cat. Since I am all about pictures, let me go locate this one. (and an extra since I am on the topic of cats)

On the topic of animals, I am really hoping Wes Anderson makes more children's movies like the Fantastic Mr. Fox, because I need to start brainwashing my offspring as soon as the pop out.

Okay, I have to go shower. I am meeting with my new landlord at 3 and I stink.

2 comments: