Monday, March 29, 2010

Natasha Falcon

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This picture can be credited with inspiring the name Natasha Falcon.
One day, in my lingering teen angst, I will legally change my name to Natasha Falcon but I don't think I can validate my ownership until I look like this everyday.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Inga Eiriksdottir by Terry Tsiolis for Vogue Russia March 2010.

I would also need to be carrying around cans of the following with me everywhere:

While I was uploading pictures, this was an ad on the side of the page:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Which reminds me of my new year's resolution I made last week. I never thought I would be a fan of the Apprentice, but I am so in love with Cindi Lauper and Sharon Osbourne.
So, I decided I would be more like Cindi Lauper.
I still dreadfully miss last year's resolution to listen to more Mariah Carey.

Here is an article I wrote for class.

I have been listening to a lot of piano lately, so for your enjoyment:

Maxence Cyrin - Where Is My Mind (The Pixies Piano Cover)

2 comments: